Wednesday 10 December 2014

26 thoughts every 20-something has at Christmas time.


1. YES. Christmas! Time to go home and spend lovely relaxing time with my family.

2. God Almighty - these people, I remember why I moved away from home for University.

3. It's Christmas - that means it's okay to drink alcohol before lunch, yes?

4. Shit! Forgot to get Auntie Suz a present, off to the shops again to spend more money I don't have. 

5. It's 10pm at night and I'm shopping, but Starbucks drinks are still in the red cups, so.. Coffee?

6. HAHA SO GLAD I DON'T WORK IN RETAIL ANYMORE.

7. I pity those Sales Assistants, just a little bit. It's a life experience, they'll be stronger at the other side.

8. Mulled wine is so good, they should sell it all year round.

9. How weird is the concept of warm wine? So wrong, but so right.

10. Going to dress my dog up in a Christmas jumper, not animal cruelty at all.

11. Lindt chocolate, because Christmas. 

12. Does anyone actually like Brussel sprouts? 

13. EVERYWHERE IS SO FUCKING BUSY. JEEZ.

14. Wish I could actually park my car - it's so busy I've parked 10 miles away from the shopping centre so I don't risk crashing into anyone's car.

15. I hope my granny will do vodka shots with me on Christmas day. 

16. Then I'll ask her is she a pheasant plucker. NEVER. GETS. OLD. 

17. Wow, I have spent a LOT of money this month.

18. OVERDRAFT.

19. Next month, I'll start to save. I still have time to save before I go back to Uni.

20. Christmas Day is long - I am *this* close from passing out asleep/drunk in the nearest corner of my auntie's house.

21. Christmas songs are only fun until Christmas Day. Not afterwards. 

22. BOXING DAY SALES.

23. I'm bankrupt. 

24. I hate New Years Eve, everyone is so hopeful for a great new year. 

25. We all know it's going to be same shit, different year.

26. New Years Resolutions.. I'll just re-use last years.

No comments:

Post a Comment